How can i stream

can anyone tell me how i can stream from my mac. i want to stream a few flights a week and I stream music production live on twitch twice a week so I have a full setup. and being a music producer I have a bunch of mics laying around and a full studio full of audio gear to do it in. so if anyone knows how I can do this that would be great and does anyone know how @AviatorDan does his

1 Like

Use twitch

There are also some other streaming apps you can use, not sure of the names but some are on the app store

1 Like

Twitch has a streaming tool, or you could use a third party application that streams to Twitch, YouTube, or both. I personally recommend Streamlabs - it has a lot of features that are easy to use.

1 Like

I would suggest u to use original twitch stream app or Omlet arcade(it is free, but u have to pay money to get higher quality streaming)

@bbhusty great to see you interested in streaming also, it can certainly be a lot of fun.

In addition to what has been mentioned above, I recommend you check out some of the Twitch website articles, such as this one:

And this one:

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/recommended-software-for-broadcasting?language=en_US

It may also be worth looking at some Youtube tutorials, there are lots of very helpful videos out there that can help you get started.

1 Like

You have to hike to the North Pole. Once there, there will be a letter telling you that you have to sail in a rowing boat to the South Pole but you have to catch 10 sharks on the way to give to the streaming god named “streamer”. This has to be done in 24hrs. If you are any earlier/later you’ll fail this mission. If you pass the mission “streamer” will give you the necessary equipment in exchange for those 10 sharks. Good luck soldier

20 Likes

what happens if you fail the streamer god’s mission?

You’ll have to try again in 48hrs

3 Likes

See ya in 48 Hours Dan 👋🏻

2 Likes

ok one question. how do you catch a shark

With your hands. Just grab it. Easy.

Ask an Australian, I’m sure they’ll teach you.

sharks2-horz

2 Likes

If you succeed are you celebrated with a shower of…streamers? 🎊

He learnt from the best of the best.

Like the aboriginal rain dance haha

We most certainly will

Technically speaking, it was the rain dance of the Menominee Indian tribe of Wisconsin.

This got me laughing for 30 seconds straight 😂😂

Surprised you could time your laughing in the future, that wasn’t even posted 30 seconds before your post ;)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣