How can I report someone on expert server?

I was about to land after a long flight, and claimed that I’ll be landing in the Unicom. However several seconds before touch down somebody else just accelerated to cross the runway and forced me to go around. More than this, that plane didn’t even say in the Unicom that it would cross the runway. This is the second time I experience this, and I’m really annoyed. But I don’t seem to be able to report anyone who’s doing such unprofessional thing in expert server, anyone know what to do in this situation?

3 Likes

I think you have to be an IFATC or sum but if not, if you click on their plane on the map and in the bottom right of their profile it should say “Report”

1 Like

Also, welcome to the community!

2 Likes

@Oregon001 - The report button from the pilot’s side does not do anything.

@Raketa47 - Thank you for doing the right thing and going around. In the case that you experience a deliberate troll on expert, feel free to message @moderators and they will assist.

2 Likes

Yeah I know that’s a way to report others but that’s disabled, last time I was able to use it was like years ago

1 Like

I see, thank you. I know there’s a way I just couldn’t remember if pilots could or not

1 Like

Yeah, it’s greyed out now that I think about it

This is because only Infinite Flight Staff and Mods plus ATC Supervisors are authorized to use it

1 Like

Yeah I get it now thanks

Please see highlighted post