How can I make my custom livery?

If I recall correctly, Jarno and Ryan use 3ds Max to create liveries for Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Henrik

2 Likes

I think that they use paint.net

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

Do you mean for IF or in general?

2 Likes

Do you know anybody who does make custom liveries?

2 Likes

I mean for IF

1 Like

I’m sure this isn’t real world aviation if he wants to make the liveries for IF

1 Like

3DS Max is for the modeling only :)

1 Like

Ah, I guess they use Photoshop for the liveries then? :)

1 Like

Not quite sure as to the specifics, but I imagine it’s along photoshop or something similar.

1 Like

Guys this wasn’t a real world post! I wanted to know how to do custom liveries for IF without add them in the game! Only for free time 😂

1 Like

Haha. Put it back 😂. Sorry about that 😵.

1 Like

I use Photoshop CS6 for designing the liveries. It becomes quite a battle of aligning parts with complex schemes across different sections of the aircraft.

2 Likes

Many guys on this thread, particularly @JMG787

1 Like

I wanted this answer! Can you teach me haw to do that?

1 Like

Not for IF I can’t.

2 Likes

Files are extracted from the blender project (usually aircraft model) chucked in Photoshop from there the designing begins :)

But that’s not for Infinite Flight directly…

2 Likes

I think this would be an excellent Idea, however, I think that you shoud only be able to have custom liveries in Solo Mode, or for a seperate server to be created, such as ‘Virtual Airlines Server or Mod Server’, which would allow VA’s or people wanting to show off custom liveries in IF. This isn’t important at the moment, as global and re-modelling should come first, but it would be nice to have in the future!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.