How can I make my custom livery?

[Sorry guys if it’s a duplicate but I really need to know how to do that]

I see many custom liveries on this forum and I know that people has used Photoshop to do this but I don’t know how exactly they do liveries!
I don’t know how to draw on the second level without that the parts of the aircraft disappear! Please guys help me!

7 Likes

The only way to do this is with Photoshop or some other photo editing software.

6 Likes

Yeah I know but do you know how to draw on the aircraft without cover the parts of the aircraft?

3 Likes

No, I don’t know how to use those editing softwares.

5 Likes

Ah okay, thanks…

3 Likes

Not to sound rude, but why don’t you ask those guys designing and uploading their custom liveries on the forum by PM. They are so many of these guys here in the forums and am pretty sure that at least one person will tell you how they do it.

3 Likes

I wanted do that but that post with the liveries is too old, I try now…
Thanks man

4 Likes

Adding liveries is as simple as drag and drop and rename.

But how exactly do you modify the texture/model. A quick Google Search of .xnb brings up some topics regarding other mobile games, I’m guessing IF uses the same engine.

If someone can pinpoint what’s needed to modify the livery file that would be great. Is there a blender script, a file converter?Use MS paint?

4 Likes

If I recall correctly, Jarno and Ryan use 3ds Max to create liveries for Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

The price😮:

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Henrik

2 Likes

I think that they use paint.net

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

Do you mean for IF or in general?

2 Likes

Do you know anybody who does make custom liveries?

2 Likes

I mean for IF

1 Like

I’m sure this isn’t real world aviation if he wants to make the liveries for IF

1 Like

3DS Max is for the modeling only :)

1 Like

Ah, I guess they use Photoshop for the liveries then? :)

1 Like

Not quite sure as to the specifics, but I imagine it’s along photoshop or something similar.

1 Like