How can I check my level in Community?

I’m trying to take a ATC test but it requires “Trust Level 1 on the Community Forum in good standing” How can I know whether I am Trust Level 1 or not??

3 Likes

You will get a notification from the system when you reach trust level 1. This happens very quickly if you are semi active on the forum. Took me 24 hours. Infinite flight does not disclose requirements for each trust level so that people are not doing the bare minimum just to be promoted.

4 Likes

Yep just be active and you should get it in no time! :)

1 Like

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to check but the system will let you know once you have promoted 😊

1 Like

Adding on to what the others have said so far, you’ll also see it says “Basic User”, below your profile picture and username (as I’ve marked in red in the picture below) meaning that you’re now TL1. Which you currently can’t see there says anything since you’re TL0.

And then later on, the more active you are and the more you contribute to the community, you’ll gain TL2 = Member and even perhaps TL3 = Regular.

2 Likes

You can check, check what badges you have

2 Likes

Ok thx very much

1 Like

Ok thank u very much.

1 Like

Thank you, goo day. :P

Thank you, hope I can be a IFATC soon though I’m new here.

2 Likes

It’s a great experience. Great community and a really fun time. I highly recommend it

3 Likes

@EasonChan0307 Hi 👋 now you are TL1(Basic), so you can contact a Recruiter for you written test of IFATC, thank you 😉

2 Likes

First, be a little bit active on the forums by contributing through nice replies. Do it a little more then you shall receive a notification that you have been promoted to Trust Level 1.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.