How can I become a Advanced Server ATC

Not entirely true. Yes, the recruiting team does notice excellent controllers on the playground server, but if you want to try out for a full recruitment process you should send a private message to Dmitri Yanov-Yanovski, Tyler Shelton, or Axel Beder.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Sorry @John_Preston21 I didn’t want to add more stress for you. I’m sure you already had enough on your hands.

4 Likes

2 Likes

how do they choose them? i would like to be one and… what if i do good, then people rate me then i get some kind of message letting be become a advanced ATC. how long does the process take?

1 Like
1 Like

I was wondering if you could explain how people are able t rate ATC as I have not recieved a rating as of yet

Is there way I can mail you John in order to take the advance ATC test @John_Preston21

I’d like to become ATC, so could I paticipate at the test, please ?

Test is still not available at the moment.

Is it available?

Can anyone please explain the correct way to get on advanced as I’ve done loads of atc in playground. But still cannot get into advanced cheers

1 Like

Hey bro!

The only way to get into advanced ATC is by doing a test, which consists of a written part and a practical. Unfortunately the test isn’t available at this time.

Hey
I would like to become an atc controller to.
So tell me when I can become one

3 Likes

How do you PM? I can’t find the button

Your not a Basic User yet. First read some posts to become a Basic User. Then click on a recruiter’s profile pic, and send them a PM. Unless their busy or something, you might get a reply very fast.

1 Like

thanks bruv

1 Like

Your welcome. :)