Hours vs violations

What’s ur violations to hours? And what’s ur biggest rule breaker that racks up your violations?
I’ve got 204h with 93 violations, most are from exceeding 250 knots under 10000f

20 violations for 60 hours, most for >250 violations :)

I’ve got 19 or 20 violations with almost 280 hours flight time.
Sometimes I exceed the 250 kts below 10.000 ft, sometimes I come off the runway during heavy crosswind landings or overrun it during takeoff and get taxi speed violations.

44 violations to 32 hours. I really don’t like this game the way it gives violations though, it gives me violations for things that aren’t even my fault!!

Most of my violations are from speeding

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Most of my violations are from exceeding 35 knot taxi just because i watch tv while im taxiing on a strait taxi and my plane accelerates

2 Likes

That’s because airspeed is different to ground speed :) taxi speed violations are measured by ground speed, wind is not a factor.

I’ve got about 310 hours with 21 violations - mostly from the 10000 rule. Just need to be a bit more prudent during descents.

Lol calm down mate. No need to get angry over nothing.

2 Likes

2 Likes

For me it’s both 😝

1 Like

5 hours and no violations, got live a week ago.

1 Like

1 Like

15 violation 100 hour flight time, taxi speed violation for taking off badly

1 Like

I have 75 visitations and over 100 hrs flight time all my violations came from the first week Live was out it took me a minute to figure out I could fly to any airport I wanted yet :)

1 Like

I am fairly sure every one of my violations is for speeding both on the ground and below 10,000. That’s mostly from using the F14 and trying to slow down on approach or simply butter fingers on the ground. I think once I got ghosted for flying upside down next to another F14 (just showing off lol) too close to an airport. I deserved that one.