Hours not counted and being stuck

Hi there , was just looking for some help with my hours not being counted and also being stuck . Have done many flights and many hours but nothing seems to record my hours to let me advance to grade 5 . I have cleared cache , have uninstalled and reinstalled, close each flight thoroughly but my hours don’t want to move .

Were you flying online? Which server? How’s your connection?

Device, operating system, app version etc.

The more details provided the better :)

Yes online , solid internet connections, Apple iPad Pro 3rd generation the latest app is installed latest update. It seems like my hours just won’t move at all and or my landings . This happened after the new update released . Also on expert server .

Hello!

Which parameters are you looking at?
Bear in mind that the ones with “(90 days)” after them, will only count precisely that - the past 90 days of activity.

I’m looking at both perimeters. For instance it says I need 70 hours last 90 days and I have 67 . It’s been stuck at 67 hours for quite some time even after doing many long haul flights . So I’m stumped . Thanks for the help. It may be that issue it may not be . But also my landings should record as well ?

Below is the data from your last flight, data that was added to your totals & 90 days.
And by looking at your past 90 days of activity, around 67hrs adds up. Before February this year, there’s no flight data recorded since March 2021.

|###### Server|###### Expert Server|
|###### Origin Airport|###### CYYZ|
|###### Destination Airport|###### SCEL|
|###### Total Time|###### 10hr 38mn|
|###### Day Time|###### 1hr 7mn|
|###### Night Time|###### 9hr 31mn|
|###### Violation Count|###### 0|
|###### Landing Count|###### 1|
|###### XP|###### 6516|

Oh ok well that may be the issue than . It’s not a biggie I’ll fly more long hauls as I usually like to do . Thank You again for clearing this up for me as I was a bit confused about it .

Jack

1 Like

No worries!

I went ahead and counted your past 90 days activity manually (literally using a calculator) and it all matches up on the past 90 days :)

3 Likes

Ok sounds good ! Much appreciated. Have a good weekend!

2 Likes