9 Likes

iOS or android?

Well, I’m on android

Wow I actually just went into my App Store and searched “hotfix”

I haven’t had my coffee yet

30 Likes

This hasn’t made my day my friend 😂😂

2 Likes

Just like the 20.1 Update… Please allow some time for this hotfix update to roll out across all platforms and regions of the world. It might take ~4 Hours

This hotfix should fix many of the issues that users are experiencing! Once you get it - Go out and enjoy Update 20.1! :)

17 Likes

Woke up just in time too
Let’s hope it works 🤞

This is still not fixed🥴

1 Like

Does this also fix 737 UA and 777 Austrian livery bug in menu for iOS?

If the hotfix has been released, the staff team will most likely make a post soon detailing everything that has/ hasn’t been fixed in its release, so it would be wise to just wait for that first so we make sure people are getting the correct information.

6 Likes

The hotfix was to address and fix issues that were widespread and hindered users from experiencing the app as it should be played. Some of the major things include game crash fixes, server connection adjustments, and server improvements overall. These issues covered #support the past few days and this update should resolve most of those. As @Kirito_77 said, the Staff Team will most likely put out an official topic/notice.

6 Likes

Just checked. Nope! Austrian still shows as BA
And the UA 737 doesn’t even show at all 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Also, the engines have a weird design on them in the Austrian livery, check it out

3 Likes

Will you send a screenshot?

Of the livery?

No, of the

The BA engines are blue

2 Likes

Oh, what is that?

1 Like

Hey,

This is a known issue already. Are you sure you’ve received the hotfix? An announcement will likely be made.

Thanks,
Patrick

2 Likes

Yes I have, just updated