Hotfix Needed ASAP For 22.1

Hello IFC,

I’m sure we can all agree that 22.1 is a very cool update, but also very buggy. Below I’m going to list some of the bugs that I’ve experienced in 22.1. If you know more, please let me know and I’ll add it. This way the mods can have a clean organized list of all the problems that need to fixed in a hotfix hopefully this week!

• 757/767 cannot spawn at most gates at KATL
  • Lights glitching through aircraft
  • Planes sometimes not showing up
  • Plane may look glitched

Remember to please let me know if you have more known bugs in 22.1.

4 Likes

Boeing 767 is too powerful. Needs to be fixed. It can literally cruise at 50,000 feet with no problem at all.

4 Likes

Did that start happening after 22.1 launched or has this been an issue before 22.1?

2 Likes

This has always been a problem.

1 Like

Ok, unfortunately I will not be adding that as that is most likely due to the fact that the plane needs a rework. I am only adding specific bugs that occurred when 22.1 launched.

1 Like

Most, if not all, of the issues that have been reported have been kept in a secret part of town hidden from the public. Not to worry, most of the issues you’ve listed have been noted and will be addressed in the future.

2 Likes

Well, this can be a spot to report issues that need to be fixed instead of the IFC being filled with bug issues, but I get what you are saying.

That’s what the #support category is for.

2 Likes

I don’t know, if you feel like taking this down you can, but I thought it would be a good spot to report bugs, but if you don’t think it’s a good spot to report bugs, then take it down.

Agreed. There is way too many bugs that need to be fixed that can’t just wait till 22.2. Obviously some issues may take longer to fix which I’m ok with waiting for. This update is fantastic but the bugs are kind of putting a damper on the experience :/

1 Like

I 100% agree with you!

1 Like

Jetbridges dont work in replay!

1 Like

@Alaska_298
Please see below for why the jetbridge doesn’t move in replay. I’m hoping this can come out in the near future!

2 Likes

They’re not supposed to. It’s an intentional decision the team hopes to improve on in the future.

In terms of bugs/issues, the F-14 is not, by any means, airworthy. If you remember how the C-17 handled, imagine that tenfold. It’s like a brick with solid rocket motors strapped to the back of it. It was fine prior to 22.1, if anyone’s wondering.

1 Like

Not gonna lie my hype for this update dropped instantly
I pay $120 dollars a year for updates missing features? Im sorry but its getting out of hand

2 Likes

This will not become a bugs-to-fix wiki. Keep in mind that if you want something fixed, the dev team also wants it fixed.

7 Likes