Hotel with a view

The last couple of months I got to stay in a couple of hotels with view of… Well, you guessed it - Planes.

First one is from CDG - Citizen M https://www.citizenm.com/destinations/paris/paris-charles-de-gaulle-hotel

This hotel easily became my favorite Hotel while on vacation. The obvious reason could be seen right out the window. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t the best at Paris the four days I was there, so this is the best I could capture of the view. you can tell this hotel is very aviation-inspired from the minute you walk into the lobby with model aircrafts floating from the ceiling to an assortment of aircraft models in the cabinets and tables for display.

The second place I stayed at was at St Simmons Airport KSSI - Home2 Suites

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ssiarht-home2-suites-st-simons-island/?SEO_id=GMB-HT-SSIARHT

Nothing like waking up to jet engines starting to wake ya up. Surprisingly the hotel was extremely well noise insulated. Got to spend 3 days at this awesome island for work. Definitely will be heading back here with my wife. If you live in Georgia/Florida I highly recommend a trip there.

Lucky to have a job that takes me to places I would never have been to or heard of.

Anyways, awesome view of a G5 parked right out my window. Behind it was the brand new G650 which I couldn’t take a pic off.

A hotel that’s been on my list for a while is T82 in Fredericksburg, TX

http://www.hangarhotel.com/

Any of you guys stay at any aviation inspired hotels or a hotel with a view of planes? If so, comment below and share your pics.

37 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, that’s a pretty nice view of the airplanes, I like how the hotel is shaped like a hanger in the third picture 😂 I never seen that before

1 Like

The strip at LAX with all the hotels is amazing.

4 Likes

The best one I’ve been to is the TWA Hotel. It was an incredible time!

Truly memorable experience.

1 Like

The renaissance in London has impeccable views. Looks out over 27R, I would genuinely love to stay there!

1 Like

It actually was an actual hanger that got converted to a hotel. They also have this gorgeous bird on grounds

4 Likes

Oh heck yeah. Know the name of the hotel by any chance?

Please tell me you went to the in and out Burger with the planes flying right over it??

1 Like

That’s on the top of my list. I was secretly hoping my flight was cancelled, so I could stay there. Wife wouldn’t be too happy though. Lol

1 Like

Oh man. Okay, another one added to my list. Thanks

1 Like

Oh that’s even cooler, nice how they converted a old hanger into a amazing hotel!

1 Like

Sheraton Gateway LAX.

And of course, every time I visit LAX I stop by In-N-Out. Never gets old.

1 Like

I had the chance to stay in the renaissance in London back in 2017. I posted a spotting topic but it wasn’t the best.

That is yet another incredible aviation hotel. Basically any hotel with a view of the airport works for me!

2 Likes

@Will_A Same. Couldn’t agree more to the last part.

@Ishrion last time I went to the in and out it was a quick turn and I went to get lunch for the cap and I. I stopped by there and was in awe. Sadly no parking at the time I went and customers were 15mins out. Next time for sure.

@Armani_B right? I am trying to stay there in October, so let’s see.

1 Like

I stayed at the Renaissance in Atlanta in November and it was COLD. No regrets though.

7 Likes

I’ve stayed at TWA Hotel, and as @Will_A said, it’s incredible! Great planespotting, and an awesome view from the window!

2 Likes

Hotel? Trivago.

2 Likes

Hollllyyyyy molllyyyy! Wow! Talk about up close and personal. That’s the view from your hotel window?

1 Like

Yep, right next to the ramp. Probably a close second behind the TWA, but I’ll find out after my trip there in a couple months.

Also the rooms have decks.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. I have a trip to ATL next month, so any info would be awesome.

1 Like

The hotel I’m staying at in Miami has a gorgeous view of the airport from across the lagoon.

1 Like