Hotel Room with a view Part2

I had a previous thread with hotels that have direct views of planes on the ramp or an airport. On this rotation at work I got to stay in two such places.

View from my room in MGM Las Vegas ( request for airport view with floors higher than 19)

Second one is from Marriott across LGA (request for airport view)

25 Likes

Wow I love those hotel views!
I remember I stayed at a hotel in Spokane that had a great view of the runway and terminal and another in. Charlotte where the airplanes flew right over the hotel on final approach.

1 Like

Damn, I remember staying at MGM when I visited Las Vegas. If I remember correctly, isn’t that near the lift lobby?

1 Like

Nice. Any idea which hotels are those?

1 Like

Spot on! View from the 24th floor. My copilot has the airport view. He got the last room on that side. I ended up getting the strip view .

1 Like

I’m feeling some Crowne Plaza Changi Airport vibes…nice. Miss traveling.

2 Likes

The best one is the Renaissance ATL airport, you have to request a room on the runway side and its awesome!!

1 Like

That’s really high on my list. Was supposed to be there this December. Sadly, canceled it.

Thank you. Will be in PDK next week and was planning on staying in ATL . This will be perfect. Thank you

1 Like

Ya this was our view, pretty good!!!

1 Like

Wowzaaa! Okay, I am sold. Once my schedule is set that’s the hotel I am booking! Thank you 🙏🏽

1 Like

I know that the one in Spokane was the Ramada at Spokane Airport but I can’t remember the one in Charlotte, I know it was close to the Carolinas Aviation Museum.

1 Like