Hosting live events

Are you aloud to advertise your events?

I’m pretty sure you have to be a certain TL to host events.

Rules to host events!
Use this category to announce, promote and discuss all your Infinite Flight events. You must be TL2 or above to post in this category.

General Category Rules

• Events may not be posted more than 30 days before the event date
  • If a date is changed, and the new date is outside of this 30-day rule, you must make a new topic when the proposed date is within 30 days
  • You may only postpone the event once
  • Voice-based ATC events are not permitted
  • Users may only post a maximum of 6 events per month
1 Like

Can I contact anyone for ATC

There’s a thread where you can request ATC for training server. On expert server, you’re out of luck unless the event is hosted at an airport where IFATC is present.

2 Likes

If this Event will take place on the Training Server, yes you may politely ask anyone. Or use the thread as @thenewpilot mentioned.

If the Event will take place on the Expert Server, you can’t really do that, unless the airport will be featured on the IFATC Schedule.

Ok got it thanks

What’s the category for advertising

Be sure to look at the rules of the #live:events and #live:groupflights categories.

How can I get more people to join my event cause it’s pretty empty?

Make sure the thread is neat and up to standards.

Unfortunately, there’s really much you can do other than that.

1 Like

Ok I mean I followed the title standards and it looks really neat so I will just wait then

Unfortunately you can’t contact them for that specific region unless they are aloud to be in that region at the time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.