Horizon Air Dash 8 Q400 2016 Livery

Pretty sure one was just stolen nearby me last night and two F-15 fighter jets were scrambled to intercept.

Yes, the link to the thread of the incident is in the post.

1 Like

Such a weird time for this request!

1 Like

I know, thats why I apologized in the post.

2 Likes

what scares me the most is the ATC where he said that he knew how to fly one because of the “video games” he played, I would vote for it but in light of that incident I’m going to withhold

1 Like

Guys this has nothing to do with last nights incident, Ik it was not good for anyone but please discuss in the thread linked above and below

9 Likes

Nice this would be a good addition to IF flying above the mountains

I would love this to be added. This livery looks great, and the Dash 8 wears it well.

1 Like

Yeah, we shouldn’t go off-topic anymore .;-)

This livery is needed badly! I would love to fly the Dash 8 in this livery. It looks so good… the blue, green and grey. Yes!

1 Like

Totally agree. While the incident was bad, that is no reason to not vote for a cool livery.

1 Like

Oh, this livery looks amazing. I must see this…

This would be so awesome! You have my vote!

The livery we have now is a bit outdated.

Don’t forget to vote, guys!

you got my vote

1 Like

Love that livery looks amazing!

1 Like

Id love if they added some of the Universities that Horizon has liveries of on their Q400s, mostly because my Alma Mater is one of those liveries

We need this livery!!

I think the Q400 would be so amazing with live instruments and some new liveries.

Don’t forget to vote!

1 Like

I hope we get this livery soon, only one of their Q400s still has the old livery.

Let’s get this added in the sim! It’s so beautiful 😍

I saw one in real life at KSEA in February. It was a lovely sight for sore eyes.