Horizon Air CRJ-700

These aircraft were returned from Frontier JetExpress after Horizon Air and Frontier ended their partnership.

Maximum speed is Mach 0.85 (903 km/h; 488 kn) at a maximum altitude of 12,500 m (41,000 ft). The CRJ700 directly competes with the Embraer 170, which typically seats 70 passengers.

I personally think this is a beautiful livery to have on the CRJ-700 when it is released in IF.

Sources:

https://airlinersgallery.smugmug.com/Airlines-UnitedStates-3/Horizon-Air/i-GdWNPBK https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_CRJ700_series#CRJ700

That is a very nice livery.

Nice looking livery, looks kind of similar to Alaskan’s livery. Need to clear a vote for this though.

Yeah, I think they got inspiration from it when they changed liveries.

I feel its kinda pointless to be honest…

It is almost simular to the Alaska Horizon which is already confirmed. There are many other liveries that deserves a place in the sim now, and not this one since we kind of already have it.

What airlines do they codeshare with on the CRJ-700?

Well, that is both Skywest and this is when Horizon was operated as a fully independent airline.

They operated it by themselves.

Don’t forget to vote for this amazing livery!

Gonna bump this because it would be great to fly around the northwest in. Can we get some votes?

@GolferRyan Skywest is an independent contractor that flies different regional flags like Delta Connection, American Eagle, Alaska Skywest and United Express.

Horizon is an owned subsiderary of Alaska Air Group.

Normally tickets to fly on these airlines are purchased/sold through the parent airline that they have contracts for ie flying a Skywest flight from Atlanta would be sold as a Delta Airlines flight.

Horizon flights would be purchased as/through Alaska Airlines

Maybe have an Alaska livery for the CRJ, but since Alaska is re-painting all of their other planes, could we have the new livery on this, instead of the old one? If the request is changed from the old livery to the new one, I would vote for this.

We already have the Alaska crj in IF. This is for the pre-old livery for Horizon air when they were an independent airline. If you’re looking for an Alaska Airlines CRJ-700 in their new livery, I didn’t see an existing request, so feel free to make one.

I would, but I don’t yet have the required trust.