Hopping Around New Zealand!

Today I flew a New Zealand Air A320 From NZAA-NZWN-NZCH-NZQN, or Auckland to Wellington, Wellington to Christurch, and Christurch to Queenstown. Total flight time was 1 hour 57 minutes, and sadly I don’t think 10 photos can show how beautiful this flight was. I would call it a must for people looking for the best scenery in the world

Departing Auckland as a 777 bound for Los Angeles taxies to the runway Leaving the Crystal Blue northern New Zealand coast Touching down after a go-around in Wellington, but I can’t complain about flying an extra 5 minutes at low altitude around the city Descending into Christurch from 18,000 feet Blasting out of Christurch en route to Queenstown Cruising at 20,000 feet as glaciers and mountains loom below Holy Blue! Flying between the mountains descending into Queenstown The cockpit view from 10 miles out of the airport Touchdown in Queenstown after 3 legs flying through a beautiful country.

Please let me know your thoughts and favorite photo!

24 Likes

I liked that, specially the number 5,8 & 9

1 Like

Those are incredible pictures, thanks for sharing!

My favourite probably is the flight deck view inbound to Queensland!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, gonna revisit New Zealand!

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful photos! I’d say my favorite is #5! Great stuff!

2 Likes

Nice pics! Especially 5, 6, and 8

1 Like

Ye bro know how you feel its a Amazing Country to Fly an Live

1 Like

Thanks! Those are my favorites too

2 Likes

I like that one because I never see people sharing photos from the cockpit

You should for sure!

Love the pictures! Nice job👍👍👍

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Not often, that’s true! Very nice picture (as are the others)! Really a great post!

1 Like

I can’t get over just how great that scenery is! It rivals my favorite place in all of IF for its scenery, Alaska.

1 Like

Nice photos but it’s Queenstown, not Queensland.

1 Like

Good catch thanks!

6 and 8, great pictures and awesome flight idea!

1 Like