Hooters Air 757-200 Livery

Watched a quick video on this airline. Looked interesting… I do think the livery looks quite nice though.

1 Like

This would be an inappropriate livery to add in IF, especially with the relatively young user base that the sim enjoys. 👎🏽👎🏽

Not a fan of this, and plus, there would have to be certain copyright issues as well, the same like with Disney liveries.

3 Likes

can discontinued airlines become a VA?

1 Like

Yep, they can :)

1 Like

nice someone should start one up.

1 Like

Let’s be honest. 90% of people voting for this livery are doing it for the meme, which deserves my respect.

6 Likes

None of us actually think it will be added, it’s just, no one remembered this was a thing before this was requested.

8 Likes

Wanna start it with me?

3 Likes

are you actually gonna do it???

1 Like

The VARB probably won’t allow it lol

1 Like

its worth a shot if you actually try.

2 Likes

That’s very true. Once I’m not staff at the VA that I’m at I might try

1 Like

Literally THE MOMENT I was this I voted. This livery is more needed than the A330 rework

2 Likes

if it somehow gets approved whenever you try, save me a staff spot, I know most the routes after doing a lot of research.

1 Like

I agree. its more needed than anything rn.

2 Likes

Ok! You know your research for hooters?😈😂

1 Like

oh…you got me. ;)

1 Like

As much as I think this is a funny idea, I think it is a bad idea to add to the sim. On the App Store, Infinite Flight is rated for people 4 years and older. Imagine a 7 year old flying the hooters air plane and they have no idea what it stands for. Their parents could see them using the livery and become concerned for their child. That puts the parents in a tricky situation where they have to explain to their kid what the problem with the hooters plane is.

4 Likes

Delicious chicken wings and an enthusiastic staff?

1 Like

@Captain-787 imagine a 7 year old having the mental capacity to play IF, and convincing their parents to pay $100 a year since the 752 is a pro plane

3 Likes