Hooters Air 757-200 Livery

Hello all! When going into this, you may be thinking of the restaurant hooters, but crazy enough back in the early 2000s hooters made an airline called hooters air. hooters air was a airline that lasted from 2003-2006, they had 7 737s and a grand total of one 757-200. and I believe that this livery should be added with the new update as a historic livery. just imagine seeing a hooters livery flying out of LAX or JFK, it would be an incredible site to see!!

download (3)

Credit- Mike Primamore on JetPhotos.com

Hello there, great request! Just make sure to comply with the one photo maximum per request rule, as well as the requirement to provide credit to the photo’s owner or source. Thanks!

5 Likes

Nice looking livery, but I think this might create some… conflict in the PG user base we have here.

11 Likes

Massive W right here.

23 Likes

ok I will fix it, thanks for letting me know!

lol maybe…

1 Like

I will gladly support this, knowing that @ToasterStroodie visits their restaurants far too often.

11 Likes

I’ve got one for you too 😂

14 Likes

Hey, the wings are good. I can’t blame him.

7 Likes

@Thunderbolt I’m forever grateful.

3 Likes

Great idea! I voted and would love to see this added.

2 Likes

I literally watch a video about this airline like 2 hours ago and as soon as I found out there was a 757 let me tell you I BOLTED to my computer toget this up

1 Like

sees hooters air 757 request

looks at devs

2 Likes

if they add this with the update, im gonna make an event mostly of hooters routes at their old hub so no one take my idea.

1 Like

Not unless we get hooters waitresses as FA’s😂

2 Likes

This would be a pretty fun addition

1 Like

Clearing a vote, if it comes I will renew my subscription

EDIT: Voted

1 Like

The livery is actually pretty nice, got my vote!!

3 Likes

Why is this not a VA.

9 Likes

I will renew my sub and make it a VA 😂

1 Like