Hong Kong to Tel Aviv | A350-900 | Cathay Pacific

I don’t want you to be unhealthy. I found the best brand of Mango Juice I could find!

2 Likes

I think that doesn’t matter because on the infinite flight setting you can adjust the screenshot to 4K

2 Likes

Oh really? I just asked because I wanna know which device offers a long flight time, great graphics and a high fps range.

1 Like

@Dream_High yeah, @AviatorC is right it’s because of the replay feature, but I use a iPad Mini 4, works pretty well!

I really want a new device. My Huawei P10 Lite is not treating me well😢

I recommend you do Amsterdam-Mumbai, I flew it a few weeks ago when AMS was part of the ATC Schedule, you should check it out!

1 Like

Yep, I flew it that day too lol.
I already flew both of those routes haha

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Dave is a boys name so I think it’s a His 😉

1 Like

yeah haha lol

1 Like

Veryyy good!!! Love the blur

1 Like

How do you take that photos with the moon?

1 Like

Mesmerising shots Suhas! They’re so crispy I wanna take a bite

1 Like

@TransportForLife Thanks!
@AviatorC It’s called a moonshot, it works best in replay mode. Here’s a tutorial by @DeerCrusher:

@PocketRishi Whoa, thanks! Means a lot coming from you, I watch like all your vids lol

1 Like

Thanks moon shots are the best

1 Like

Ahhhhhh!!! Always sooo good… I think I’m most blown away because of the blur. By the way, what are you using to do that? There are so many great shots and angles… Wow as always!!!

1 Like

I appreciate that!

I’ll see if Suhas can load some fresh Mango Juice from Egypt in the coming week perhaps.

Then it’s Pineapple season for July 🤩 - then we can go healthy :)

3 Likes

@Mr-plane-guy1 Thanks dude! I PM’d ya 🙂
@Captain_JR you got it, freshly squeezed Egyptian mango juice coming up for my next post, which might be today 👀

2 Likes

Express Delivery! I like that.

I’ll be extending my contract with Suhas Cargo Services then :)

I’ll be expecting Pineapple Juice from Asia and Citrus Juice from South America in October-ish.

1 Like

The pictures are so beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you :)