Hong Kong to Tel Aviv | A350-900 | Cathay Pacific

Hong Kong to Tel Aviv | ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ-> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Hey! Well I let you guys vote and this came out on top over DOH-SEZ, so as promised here it is.
This is another flight that was on my to do list, and with some Asia action on Sunday I went for it. Fellow austinite and friend @Joshua_Kincheloe joined me in an El Al 78X. He left before me because I lost track of time watching top gear clips and spawned late.
This was a daytime flight, with takeoff at around 11:30 am local and touchdown at I think like 4 pm I have no clue. I flew right over the Himalayas, it was cool. Enough talking, letโ€™s g e t i t

Flight โ€œdeetsโ€

Callsign: Cathay 675 Heavy
Altitudes: 360, 380
Flight time: 10:07 I think

@NoahM

At the gate loading mango juice for @Captain_JR, golf equipment for @NoahM, a ford tri motor for @Butter_Boi, dog toys for @Speedyyyโ€™s dog, and less importantly, some fuel ๐Ÿ˜’

Holding short as a company aircraft is on final from Seattle

Blasting out as the same a359 taxis to his (or her, his callsign was Dave, but donโ€™t wanna assume their gender) gate

The m o o n over uhhh somewhere in China donโ€™t remember

Our modern cockpit operating flawlessly despite our heavy load of mango juice, dog toys, a golf course, and a few ford tri motors

Cruising over the Himalayas

A few hours later, we are on approach on a very interesting STAR as @DIEGO11 is moments away from touchdown from KIAD I think

@NoahM was mid-tee during landing, he told me to make it smooth so for once I actually did

Pulling the parking brake next to @Joshua_Kincheloe

And deplaning the tri motors, mango juice, dog toys, dogs, and golf course at LLBG!

Thanks for looking, if you have a hobby/object you enjoy and you want it to be loaded on to my next flight, let me know and Iโ€™ll get you ๐Ÿ˜‚

What do you want to see next?

• Amsterdam to Mumbai | KLM 777-200
  • Helsinki to JFK | A350-900

0 voters

Last post: A special flight | Houston to Doha | Qatar A350-900

Bye!

44 Likes

Damn, these are real good @NoahMโ€™s got competition here!!!

3 Likes

Always fun flying with you!

1 Like

Thanks ran!
It was a pleasure Josh ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Awesome photos as always Suhas!

@ran these are some seriously good photos, Iโ€™ll post a really good one tomorrow then to get back at Suhas for these ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 Likes

Sure, you can tryโ€ฆ
coming for your screenshot throne Noah ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคช

1 Like

These are some awesome photos! You deserve the King of Captions

1 Like

I was though waiting for a batch Pineapple juice ;)

2 Likes

And what day did you fly this, and what time did you land (in any time except Zulu)

1 Like

Awesome photos Suhas! Looking forward for more pictures in your upcoming topics <3

1 Like

The quality of these photos are nuts. Great job mate

1 Like

@MJP_27 thanks I try lol
@Captain_JR eek donโ€™t worry next time Iโ€™ll get some
@NoahM top secret.
Just kidding, I took off at like 11:40 pm on Sunday night (CST), landed a good ten hours later at like 9:40 am CST

3 Likes

Thanks so much @George and @Seniorfirstofficer! Means a lot, more on the way ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

So you landed yesterday morning? At 10:40 Eastern

1 Like

No stress, Pineapple season starts July, expecting some fresh quality deliveries from you and many more amazing quality pictures as well โœŒ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Uhh I think. With quarantine I barely know what day it is, much less the date.

1 Like

You can count on it! I was compensating for when I stole your batch to Amsterdam in Houston ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

In that case, I didnโ€™t go Golfing until 20 minutes after that ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1 Like

golf boi ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช

This took way too long to make. Here you go, @Suhas, @NoahM, @Speedyyy, and @Captain_JR!

Amazing photos, @Suhas! I love your editing style, great work!

5 Likes