Hong Kong Pride GROUP FLIGHT | Cathay Pacific & Cathay Dragon | STARTED

Introduction: Hong Kong has recently had HUGE protests. This event was made to show that we have full support in Hong Kong 🇭🇰

Server: Training

Departure Airport: VHHH (Hong Kong International Airport)

Arrival Airport: KSFO (San Francisco International Airport) or RCTP (Taipei / Northen Taiwan International Airport)

Aircraft(s): Cathay Pacific (2015) B777-300ER | VHHH - KSFO
Cathay Pacific A330-300 | VHHH - KSFO
Cathay Dragon / Dragon Air A321 | VHHH - RCTP
Cathay Pacific (2015) B777-300ER | VHHH - RCTP

Gate(s):

Time: 12:00PM ZULU Time

Flight Plan:

*VHHH - KSFO = VHHH SANIP NOLON WYN NNX NNX PLT SAGON NF XUVGI SHR ELNEX TOL KAKIS NXD OLGAP JTN JTN PUD IPRAG DUMET AKARA LAMEN SADLI PONIK NIRAT ONIKU POTET FUE DGC STOUT HALNA MIHOU DRIPS SAMON CELCA NOMAS GEPPA MRE OHMAR TIKYU MAMBE SIRAO CHE RAKNO OBE NOSLY NANNO ONEMU ADGOR 44N160E 47N170E 49N180E 48N180E 48N170W 46N160W 45N150W 42N140W 39N130W DACEM 3800N-12600W 3800N-12500W 3800N-12400W MOLEN KSFO

*VHHH - RCTP = VHHH OVGOT SUMDO BEBEM LAPUG TOLAK APAKA OBKEL RCTP

NOTAM: Enjoy and have fun! Any violations you get will not be my responsibility.

1 Like

Please reply to this topic if you’re going to join me! I’ll be flying the VHHH - KSFO route using the Cathay Pacific (2015 livery) B777-300ER. I hope I see you there! Remember, you can also fly the Dragonair A321 to Taipei if you want to!

Some things.

1. I would suggest making the event a minimum of 2 weeks before it starts so people can sign up.

2. You can no get reported on TS.

3. I would make this a groupflight.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice, I have changed it so it doesn’t say that you can get reported on the TS 😂
I will keep it as an event. People can join today, if they want to or if they don’t. The only reason this is on the TS is because I got reported so I can go on the ES for 7 days!

I might come along, can I use any Cathay Pacific aircraft, and fly the shortest route available

1 Like

Yup. If you want you can even fly the 1h30m flight from VHHH to RCTP using the Cathay Pacific B777-300ER or A330-300 as they also use those aircraft.

1 Like

Wilco mate, just what time is it.

1 Like

12:00PM ZULU time, which is 8:00PM Hong Kong time.

I’m so sorry mate, if the event was just 3 or 4 hours earlier I could have attended.

1 Like

Aw, sorry about that buddy!

Yeah, this thread has issues.

These as stated above:

And the format for the name is wrong.

Check this out for a guide on making events

I an actually flying to Hong Kong IRL today so I can’t join sorry

1 Like

Haha, cool. I’m actually flying OUT of Hong Kong tomorrow!

Do you want ATC ?

1 Like

Would be great!

Instead, would you want to join the flight?

Changed the post to #live:groupflights

Please join guys! Only 30m away from the beginning of the group flights. Remember, please spawn at Gate E19, all the way down to Gate N64 at VHHH.

So, anyone going to join? It might be closed/cancelled if not.

10 minutes until the event!