Hong Kong Airlines A350-941

Hong Kong Airlines A350-941 (B-LGA)

Image Credit

Photo taken by Dn280 via airliners.net

Hong Kong Airlines is an airline that is based out of Hong Kong International. This livery looks very beautiful and hopefully it can get added into Infinite Flight someday when the A350XWB family comes! Hong Kong Airlines has around 50 destinations, mainly to other cities in China. But for sure this A350 is used on it’s HKG-KAX and HKG-SFO routes.

This would be a gem to fly and really looking forward to this livery being added with the A350!

Extra Information

Well that’s all for now, drop a vote or a comment if you like it!

Thanks!

Definetly voting for this!

2 Likes

Heck ya! Ain’t she pretty?

2 Likes

Halos yeah!

2 Likes

l have voted for you

2 Likes

Yay thanks!

2 Likes

Beautiful Livery, Beautiful Aircraft and A Beautifully made Features Request. I’ll put down a Vote for this one ;)

2 Likes

Thanks JR! And just looked up they fly HKG-YVR! Definitely going to fly that route also!

3 Likes

Of course. When I first heard the news of them receiving the A350 I hoped that it would make its way into the game when the A350 done :)

2 Likes

Giving this a bump! A350 hype!

1 Like

B-LGA to LGD is the current registration(Hong Kong operations regs vs French flight testing one)

Current route it flies:

HKG-LAX and SFO 3x weekly
HKG-PVG daily
HKG-PEK/TPE/NRT/KIX from time to time
HKG-YVR for summer season(Currently A330-200)

Would love to see this on top of Cathay before they go bankrupt

2 Likes

Whoops I’ll fix it, thanks for the catch. No wonder why jetphotos had only 2 photos on it.

Thanks for the support Matthew!

1 Like

Did Hainan Airlines change their name?

1 Like

I think Hainan and Honk Kong are different “companies” but have the same livery. Because there is a Hainan A350.

If someone that knows more about this can confirm this because I do have the same question.

2 Likes

You have my vote! I absolutely love this livery! Saw it in LAX when I went plane spotting last summer 👇

2 Likes

Isn’t it just a beautiful livery?! So fitting on the A350!

2 Likes

Hainan, Hong Kong Airlines and a handful of others are under the HNA group, hence a similar livery/structure

3 Likes

I figured that. Hainan Group actually bought the company I worked for at KBOS shortly before I left.

1 Like

Alright thank you.

1 Like

A350 of Hong Kong Airlines has a route-HKG-SHA. l live near SHA(ZSSS) so l can see HX A350 every day. This is pleasant.

2 Likes