Honeycomb/Logitech yoke works with IF?

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I was researching in the IFC and I found out that supposedly the Honeycomb Alpha and the Logitech Yoke does work with IF. I have the Thrustmaster Joystick and I have successfully used it with IF but I’m not sure about the yokes. I am aware that there are topics related to my question but from what I’ve seen, they are a bit outdated. So it would be great if someone can confirm that they actually do work, before I buy it. If anyone has any of the yokes I mentioned, it would be great to hear from your opinion as well!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of a yoke working but I’ve never heard of someone even trying to use a yoke so, I’m gonna say maybe it’ll work but you should maybe try to find some footage of it or someone confirming it works.

1 Like

I don’t recommend getting a yoke as all apps connecting IF with external controls are weak and unstable

1 Like

Hello, this may help you out. I believe Laura Mentioned the current working joysticks for IF in there

Joystick Support in Infinite Flight - Ground School - Infinite Flight Community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.