I realised that the distractions in our surroundings are countless. Every single time we try to destroy them, something comes back. We all face that problem. Yet, when we play IF, we are so focused (and not so at the same time, I will come back to that later). So I was wondering, why not decrease the number of distractions first instead of trying to get rid of all of them. In this experiment, I strongly encourage everyone to try this out. The reason I chose IF for this, is because, IF is a game that allows players to concentrate a lot, at the same time, it is also quite boring when you get mid air. The thing is, even when we are mid air, we still tend to be quite focused in the game. So, I was wondering, why not in the midst of all this, do your homework? Since when we play IF, we don’t even look at our social media and other distractions. (Realise that all the things we do when we play IF are things we are suppose to do when we do homework.)
Here are some things you should keep in mind when doing this.
- To cut even more distractions, on flight mode.
- Play solo, solo is better as there is lesser focus on the game compared to live which requires a lot of communication.
- Fly routes that are compatible to the time you need for your homework.
- You can also try flying patterns.
- Waypoints shouldn’t be of such a distraction, as it only requires some factors to be changed.
Please help me out, and also review below on whether this test and way of doing homework is efficient and whether or not a good idea. Thanks!