Home Page Update!

Am I seeing things!
The home page has been changed! 20.1 has to be days away!!!

13 Likes

I’m not so sure if those things are correlated. I would hate to see you and others expect a date for release and be disappointed if it doesn’t occur. Try to expect that it won’t come out for a while so if it does, it’s a pleasant suprise.

4 Likes

Yes, the home page of the website has been updated to make it more modern in preparation for 20.1 most likely. 20.1 can be weeks away for all we know as well.

7 Likes

What are you guys talking about? Mine looks the same.

1 Like

pLeAsE dOn’T sPeCu-…No.

Your excitement is agreeable, it’s amazing to see how far we have come, and what we have ahead of us, giving us a glimpse of the future (and a helpful hint for my events). When it will come we don’t know, but we can only dream of it being with us until the day comes 🙃

2 Likes

I feel I will look at this post tommorow and have upwards of 100-200 clicks. If anyone sees the word “20.1” or “update” they’ll come like a flock of hungry birds.

Edit 20 hours later: Told ya

3 Likes

He’s referring to the website, not the IFC

Oh I see it now. Thats pretty cool :)

About that…

We don’t have that yet, do we?

👀

14 Likes

That is correct. That livery is not yet public and on devices.

2 Likes

Edit: (woops what have I done, sorry for the exploding thread mods)

They basically added these teaser shots to the front page (and some more) and kinda updated the look:

Unlisted/link only video, not an official trailer, downloaded from the website source code

(And some stuff that’s already in the game)

Not sure why they didn’t just open up the update 20.1 thread when they are releasing so many pictures and videos on their website ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Source: infiniteflight.com

23 Likes

What???!!! No way!

Yeah some new liveries seem to be making their way into the sim!

They better, this wait has been to long!

I also sincerely hope that the new ugly united airlines livery will not replace the amazing continental livery

3 Likes

Sources? That would be awesome.

So was this accidentally leaked or something? Or is the update upon us 👀

I see me on there 👀

2 Likes

If I remember well, those pictures were leaked by a beta tester but have been made public recently.

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait wait …

Cabin leaked ???

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a CABIN on the 777!!!🤩

7 Likes

Do my eyes deceive me? Is the new United livery on the 738? Is the new AA livery on the 772? Is that a cabin? You gotta be kidding me, there’s so much just in that video and those photos! They look incredible!

2 Likes