Hollywood-Burbank to Santa Rosa

Join me and @travelingcornstalk next weekend for a scenic flight up the California coast!!

Southwest 737-800
Route:
Hollywood Burbank (KBUR) to Santa Rosa (KSTS)
Time of departure:
Saturday 15th May. 11:00am AEST (Australian eastern standard time)
Server:
Expert

Please message me if you want more info regarding times :)

Looking forward to seeing as many people there as we can get!

1 Like

Hey there! This looks like fun, but I noticed you labeled this as a Group Flight. According to the rules, group flights must be posted only within 3 hours of the flight. You can see the rules here:

You can consider it an event, but you need to follow the title formatting rules for a flyout. If you do make it a group flight, you also need to follow the title formatting rules seen in the post above. Thank you!

1 Like

Adding on to what @NYFLFlyer22 has said, your title is incorrect

so under general? (sorry just my first time posting a flyout on IFC :)

Hello!

Thank you for your post today, we appreciate you being here. This post belongs in the #live:events category, for which you must be at Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below you can find a link that leads you to a topic with many helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

1 Like