Holiday Flight Event (Details to Come)

Hi guys. I am hoping to do an event with the holidays approaching. I’m debating December 23 and December 30. Please vote on which date works best. Event details are to come in the near future.

• Saturday, December 23
  • Saturday, December 30

0 voters

2 Likes

You have to be TL2 to post in events, but you might get it before you event so 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Hi!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but we consider this post an event related, and your trust level is too low to post in #live:events . In order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator or regular if you have any questions. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jacob

1 Like

I’m hoping I can get it. I just thought it would be cool to get a flight near the holidays would be cool.

Please don’t plan any events until you are TL2. Thanks.

2 Likes

Ok. Sorry for any issues.

You’ll get it in no time! I’ve seen how active you’ve been trying to be lately. Keep it up, and TL2 will be yours!

1 Like

Keep reading, liking and making constructive posts! Exact details for trust levels aren’t disclosed but as mentioned above you’ll get there ;)

1 Like