Hold short line

Hey!

Maybe, probably this was already adressed, but I’ve seen this at many, many airports. It looks like the runway hold short line is inverted!

It should be dotted on the runway side, and plain on the taxiway side.

2 Likes

Ask airport editing, or joining the IFAET to fix them. Hope it doesn’t bug you too much.

It doesn’t bug me at all, but technically an aircraft can cross from dotted to plain without clearance, which would make this situation a little bit awkward ;)

Hey there bud,

I’ve notified the higher ups about this as the runway hold actually is facing the correct direction with this. Quite interesting to say the least.

-IFAET Jack

There are many many airports where the hold short lines have been added correctly, however, due to the current interpretation of the IF compiler the lines show incorrectly. @ValXp should be able to explain this phenomenon.

Respectfully

3 Likes

Interesting…

That issue has been present since the initial release of Global Flight. It’s not an error from our side (Airport Editing Team) but in IF’s side. There’s nothing we can do about it. Hope this helps.

Airport Editor Supervisor

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.