HK Express A320

HK Express for those of you who might not be aware are a Hong Kong airline who serve as a budget option to regional destinations. Some of these destinations are just trying to offer a budget option to the mainline carriers like rivalling Cathay, Hong Kong Airlines and many others between Hong Kong and Narita, however, they also offer some interesting routes that only they serve, like Hong Kong to Saipan! And this plucky little Hong Kong airline was snapped up by Cathay Pacific in 2019 from previous owners the HNA group, who also own Hong Kong Airlines and Hainan Airlines, as well as others. The airline host two types of the A320, one with sharklets and one without. This beautiful livery would open up lots of heavily underrated routes and airports in the South East Asian region, so please join me in voting for this stunning livery featuring the Hong Kong Skyline!

Picture belongs to its rightful owner Lasta29

What do you think of this livery?

• I love it!
  • It’s okay
  • Not really my thing

0 voters

Looks really cool, I’m out of votes but I will see if I can give my support the future.

2 Likes

No worries! But thank you and happy cake day!

1 Like

Cheeky little bump!

Credit for this picture belong to Lasta29

1 Like

Looks amazing, I would love to fly this livery I’m voting for it!

1 Like

yes, the livery is beautiful, but don’t you think there are things that should come first?

1 Like

Lets be fair here, this is a livery, they are much less work than doing an entire aircraft. But what would you suggest?

2 Likes

yes you are right but infinite flight can’t even do those livery the game is developing very slowly

1 Like

Oh well, this is a livery I would love to see, if you want to see others first that is okay too! Each to their own!

3 Likes

I believe that everything is worth the wait, and everyone’s opinions will be gradually realized.

2 Likes

Exactly, no point in worrying which will come first as hopefully all will slowly be added.

Bump. 4 votes now

1 Like

Voted! I love the tail artwork!

2 Likes

Thank you for the vote!

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote!

2 Likes

Btw rumours has it their new A321neo will have a new livery, and non-reclinable seats🤔

1 Like

That would be interesting to see a new livery, but the non-reclinable seats, definitely not a fan!

1 Like