History of College Park Airport (US)

Really well made post! Thanks for sharing! (And please stick to Schyllberg’s advice).

1 Like

Thank you ☺️ I will stick to the advice I didn’t know that now I know thank you @schyllberg and @JulianB much help 🙂🙂

No problem!

1 Like

Any recommendations on getting to TL2 I really want to make more posts like that

The standard, and only way, which is contribute! Enjoy yourself on the forums, let your passion flourish and be released here!

2 Likes

Please see this post here:

1 Like

Any recommendations I should stay away from posted I just don’t want to get in trouble 😫

Great post! I love reading these article-like posts about history.

As for your question, just be active and contribute in discussions in a positive way 😉
I’m looking forward to you sharing more posts like this!

2 Likes

As long as you’re not being rude, or constantly replying to practically cause an argument, you’re all good! It’s what a forums for! We’d love to hear your part!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to PM me! We’re happy to help!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the positive feedback ☺️👍 never gotten a response like this very greatful for all ☺️

1 Like

@Ecoops123 I will thank you 🙃😉

1 Like

Yello? PM me if you want any help with anything lol, because we’re beginning to go off topic here. 😅

1 Like

Ah okay thanks anyway man I appreciate the help 🙂🙂

1 Like

This is really nicely done! Thanks for the post!

1 Like

Thank you my guy much appreciated ☺️😊😊

1 Like

I really like visiting the College Park Aviation Museum with our kids. Highly recommend for whenever things get back to normal.

http://www.collegeparkaviationmuseum.com/1593/College-Park-Aviation-Museum

3 Likes

@Grizpac looks like an amazing place to visit definitely the whole lot of history behind this place is unreal it looks amazing aswel 😍😍

It’s really cool, I can attest to what Griz said. There is also a plaza in the airport that you can spot from, it is neat to hang out there on a nice sunny day, and watch the small airplanes buzz in and out.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks beautiful from the pictures I’m going to be doing more of these airports with a bit of historical backgrounds 😊

Well I learned something. Thanks for posting, I really like these posts about historic airports and planes!

1 Like