Highlights of 150 consecutive flights for Nonstop Virtual

The past half-year has been a rough and challenging time for @LuftyVirtual but despite all of this and due to my love for Lufthansa and NSV, which represents Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels, etc., I have been flying anyways. In the past six months, I have been flying a lot and exclusively Nonstop, and after 150 consecutive flights for this virtual airline, I have decided to share some of my most favorite shots. I know I can’t possibly share all my favorite shots due to the number of replays, but here are some I found.

1. Munich to Cape Town with @Juan_Oosthuizen

1. Florence to Brussels

1. Frankfurt to Bangalore

1. Codeshare Flight from San Francisco to New Delhi with @Javiation_491

1. Munich to Seoul

1. Vienna to Mauritius with @CrazyBee, @Robert_NG001, @Luu, and @Alex_Cox

1. Event flight to remember Captain Sully’s wonder from La Guardia to Charlotte

1. In Mexico City after a flight from Frankfurt with @Baba and @TH0MAS

1. A350 shot over Mali during Cape Town to Munich

1. Cancun to Frankfurt

Hope you liked those pictures, and maybe I can fly with you in NSV soon :D

41 Likes

Great pictures Max!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Miss you <3

1 Like

Glad to know that I’m not the only one using the A340 :D

2 Likes

Well I admittedly don’t use it regularly because it always dies on me due to horrendous fuel consumption, but occasionally it’s pretty fun!

1 Like

I can agree on the fuel I was left with 11% after landing in Singapore from Frankfurt but apart from that the flying pencil experience was really fun!

1 Like

No, I mean really run out of fuel. I was flying from Munich to Mexico City and had more than the planned fuel from simbrief but I only made it to Miami…

1 Like

Hi Max! I love Picture 6 most. My Austrian! 😍

Thanks for the flight yesterday

2 Likes

Thanks mate! It was a pleasure flying with you!

1 Like

Absolutely. Amazing.

Keep up the great work, looks like you had fun flying!

1 Like

Lovely scenic pictures!!

1 Like

Just amazing pictures 😍

1 Like

Nice pics.

Yep, I really did. And I don’t even want to advertise any VA here, but because I am from Munich, getting to fly Lufthansa realistically is so cool! I even flew every Lufthansa route out of Munich in the process!

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

@TransportForLife @CrazyBee @anon21619658

1 Like

Should have asked you to follow me and my friend from Munich to Frankfurt last night

1 Like

Maybe next time :D

1 Like

Stunning pic and location! Must go there soon 😍

1 Like

I believe GAMB is the closest airport!

1 Like

I Remember this!

1 Like