Highest stats

I thought it might be fun to see who has the highest stats on the forum! ( notice my use of that italics word @MaxMustang ;) ) Post a screenshot/picture of your stat table. Please don’t clog this thread with pictures of your grade 1 stats or 20xp! Would prefer to see people with over 1/2 a mil :)

1 Like

Mostly the people with over 1 million XP are devs and beta testers…

4 Likes

Over 1 Million? Man, I’ll be posting here in a couple months. Great idea though, gives people the opportunity to show their outstanding stats.

1 Like

Oh no Seb almost replied about how devs don’t have any certain amount…

1 Like

Isnt this what the “leaderboard” is inside the app?

7 Likes

I think he is referring to Infinite Flight, not the forums.

2 Likes

No. He said “on the forum

There’s a leaderboard? Please show me. Would be interesting :)

Here’s mine

8 Likes

Flight time wise, the same will go for devs and beta testers also. A lot of people on the forum, practically the majority, have access to expert server, so a lot of us have high stats. If you are not a dev or beta testers, stat wise, we are nearly around the same general area. I currently have about 53 hours of flight time and a little over 30,000 XP, and I have only had PRO for about 2 weeks so…I mean…it doesn’t take a million years to gain stats…and no I am not saying my stats are high.

Users on the forum, it was posted in Live. 1+1 equals 1,5 for you? Lol

4 Likes
  • Launch App
  • Fly Online
  • Press the server select button
  • Press on Leaderboard

5 Likes

No I said “who has the highest on the forum”… wait… I mean like who on the forum has the highest Infinite Flight stats. UGH 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Holy moly how did Kuwait get 8 mil…

Here ya go:

3 Likes

A topic for something that anyone with the app can access seems legit 🤦‍♂️

4 Likes

Just got it @schyllberg, @Chris_S was quite helpful.

Well yah you can close it now :)

I’ve seen him/her circling around the old regions in C172’s for maaaany hours.

2 Likes

Mhmm I am still on the rise but 8m XP…like what even #lessfriendsthandush

11 Likes