Higher Winglet For The Citation

If you’ve flown with the Citation in IF, and seen a real Citation, you should’ve realized that it’s winglet was cut, and it’s bugging me a lot when I fly it.
Real Citation

Credits
IF Citation

I’m honestly not gonna waste my vote for this. I don’t really think this should be added before any other feature. I rather have new planes, new atc commands, and other things besides this. Although, it should be fixed when the time is available.

14 Likes

This really isn’t needed. So, it’s off a bit, who cares? I don’t think this is vote-worthy

3 Likes

This stuff bothers me a lot sometimes! The a320s winglets are swept back a bit more than the real thing which also bothers me! Sadly I ran outta votes

1 Like

It might has something to do with licensing? Am no expert though, so don’t take my word for it. It’s seems very unlikely that the devs, at the time, were unable to model it.

It cant be licensing. Fds calls it the official name so its licensed

1 Like

Nobody said you should. I would love to see this added as it is a very old plane in IF it needs some attention. And a nice, stylish winglet is a way to do it.

They say don’t waste your vote and it isn’t vote worthy like you don’t have to discourage him or her like that. Really I would love to see the new winglets added. Its a great plane but the current winglets are terrible.

DEFINETLY VOTING FOR THIS!!

4 Likes

It bothers me so I am voting for this. It needs the good winglets.

4 Likes

Yea I bet it does that’s all you man

1 Like

And I can’t voice my opinion on the forum? Isn’t that what it’s for?

1 Like

Once again never said that. I’m saying there is a nicer way to express your opinion

1 Like

@SouthwestFan @IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler you guys commented what @JRRaviation said, I think A like to his post would be enough rather than consuming data.
kthxbye.

1 Like

I would very much like to see that winglet updated at some point, but votes are all used up on my part.

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t deserve a vote, it should just be fixed without request. Whenever that would be.

3 Likes

The name is probably licensed. Cessna would neve license it without working gauges and stuff. And all of that for a price point if just 4.99? When PMDG is selling their licensed 777 for around 120$? It can’t be so cheap…

No PMDG are selling the flight dynamics, the technologies, the ultra HD liveries, the FMC, the buttons etc for $120. Buying a license is one thing, you still have to make the plane

1 Like

I think the angle of the picture might play a role in this. The winglet might look higher in the first picture because the camera is lower down and it’s a different angle from the second picture.

I’m actually pretty sure there are 2 verisons, one with winglets one without. It would be nice to have both though.

2 Likes

Yea, I can’t stand seeing that. I was shocked about it when it first came out.

1 Like