High quantity of operations as ATC [SOLVED]

Hello IFC! Today I got a surprise with my number of operations in IF, to note IM NOT IFATC QUALIFIED, but Im able to see my number of operations in IF. This is the short story: Today I want to take a look on TS1 as an ATC, I started IF and I took two stations (EGBB T&G), I looked up to my number of ops and I saw the incredible number of 3,034 (I think I will not reach that number in my whole life), so I started controling, a friend made some patterns so I can confirm my duty there. The thing is that I finished, put my device charging and went out to have dinner, when I came back and looked back to my number of ops I saw that the number was now 3,096 (again, I think I do not even get close to 1,000), so the question is: can this give me any problem now or in the future? I really do not know the answer but what I know is that I do not want to have the number of ops I did not make… I play IF on an iPad Pro (9.7) iOS last update (10.3.3) and the IF version is 16.13.0, here is a photo of the last time I looked up my ops:

Hope someone can help me and if it’s possible telling me who I should contact I will really appreciate it, thank you.

Lucas

I believe you can contact @Tyler_Shelton which I’m pretty sure he’s a ATC supervisior. He could solve all problems for you :)

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ll contact him right now

1 Like

They have made this available to stop people asking the operations

With having the high number… most people are suprised. You probably just earned them :)

2 Likes

That’s perfectly normal for them to show as @Tyler_Shelton made it possible for everyone to see so people wouldn’t keep asking. Most people are also surprised when they see a high number of ops as well… all I can say is congratulations!

2 Likes

Oh, so now we can see them? But there is something that keeps scarying me, how did my number of ops growed up? In less than one hour I “won” 62 ops that I did make…

1 Like

Hello Lucas,

Everyone should see his ops now.
Your quantity of ops is just normal, if I’m right you get 1 op everytime you clear someone, so for taxing(not sure about this one), take-off, rader vectors, FF, VFR and landing. So if someone flies a pattern you clear him everytime for the option what means you get every pattern atleast 1 op, you also have inbound and outbound planes. Your ops quantity is right.

(You can see on liveflightapp.com the ops off controllers at the expert server, they have many ops. I have 30.000+ ops, so nothing to worry about😂)

1 Like

Ok, now Im more relaxed, thank you to all who helped, I really appreciate your help