Hidden Gem in Western North Carolina

**Had a golf outing charter to Mountain Aire (2NC20)

**Left CHS this morning straight out of 33 and it was basically a straight shot. Whole flight took 45 min. Came in on Rwy 32 at 2NC20 and thats a difficult approach because you gotta come in steep over another mountain. Weather was perfect and looking forward to a great day of mountain golfing!!!

21 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately, I saw your number 3 post picture was show box and I recommend you rule the topic at IFC.

In rules follow #screenshots-and-videos Category for allowing the topic at IFC, to continue the read, please.

Thank you for understanding.

Uh, Idk what the hell a show box is so maybe dont look at that one?

5 Likes

Nice shots mate ! (I didn’t even notice that there was a box, but that’s not a big problem at all ;)

1 Like

Thanks! I had been there before but that was before I became more active on this forum

1 Like

No problem ! ;)

Ok I understand now !

Well you cannot have the box of another player showing so maybe instead you could re screenshot the picture or just take it out. If you don’t I reckon a mod is just going to close it.

1 Like

Pretty interesting! Im pretty sure this was on a swiss001 stream correct me if i’m wrong. Its a really nice place

Some pretty nice golf courses there irl that ill never be able to afford to play as well 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

*just a thougt maybe you should say “northwestern” California 😉

Nice little airport there, great photos! The NC mountains are a whole lot nicer in real life though.

1 Like

I call it home!!

1 Like

Lol yeah but its nice to see

It’s not big of a deal

1 Like

The airport in Swiss001 😂

1 Like

Im gonna have to look ups this Swiss001

1 Like

Lucky.

Charlotte where I’m at is very overrated. The mountains are so much better.

1 Like

Oh, Im in Charleston now but grew up around those mountains

1 Like

Dang, that’s pretty cool.

Charleston is a nice place, at least from what I could tell when I went there a few years back haha.

1 Like