Hi my Friends!

Hi I just wanted to tell you a little bit about me! I live in New York and love it here. I love planes, My favorite planes are the 777-300, a380, and a350. I have an Instagram page you can follow me at American_Airlines_787. I post things that I like. I have 73 followers and am wishing for 100 soon! that is a little bit on me I will talk to you soon!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I´ll let @SingaporeAirlines give you all the newcomer guides and stuff!
Have fun :)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s a pleasure to see you on here. Have you read the FAQs and Guideliness provided on your PM? It’s really useful as a guide to interact with others in this forum 😊.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

Enjoy your time in here! If you have any questions, Don’t be hesitate to ask it to one of our members. We can’t wait to see your contribution on this forum ❤

In here, you have some trust levels. You’ll gain it if you have been active enough in this community and make a positive energy to the forum. Here are some of the advantages of Trust Levels :

I hope this helps. Here are some advices to gain trust levels in here :

• Come to here more often
  • Give likes to others if you are agree with/like their posts
  • Contribute in a civilized manner
  • Help others if they have some questions
  • Join a discussion and spark a healthy discussion with others

Happy Flyings! See you in the skies ✈

######Sorry that I can’t give a like. Running out of likes atm

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum! To post topics in #real-world-aviation, you need to be member (TL2). You are currently a new user (TL0).
To post in #lounge, (Discussions not related to IF) you need to be a regular (TL3). Keep contributing in a positive manner, and you’ll get there!
You may probably post about your Instagram account here -

6 Likes

He is TL0 Currently 😉

3 Likes

I will follow you. Love the 777 as well!

1 Like