Hi Fly A330-900neo

Hello, IFC,

This topic is to add the Hi Fly A330-900 NEO. The Neo is truly a beautiful aircraft and Hi Fly has a beautiful livery on it.

Hi Fly is a Portuguese charter airline based in Lisbon. It operates a330s, a321s, a340s and a380s. It was founded in 2005 and has completed the first plastic free flight in 2019!

https://airbus-h.assetsadobe2.com/is/image/content/dam/products-and-solutions/commercial-aircraft/a330-family/a330neo/a330-900/Hi-Fly-A330neo.jpg?wid=1025&fit=fit,1&qlt=85,0
Credit on photo

What do you think?

Really interesting… what routes/airlines will it be operating for?

1 Like

It does not have any regular routes, and it is a leasing company.

Looks really… interesting I love it personally!

1 Like

Hifly is a leasing company

1 Like

Please avoid posting “What do you think?” as a reply immediately after your topic. You posted this phrase twice. Once in your main topic and once as a separate reply. Thanks

1 Like

You are right, sorry. I deleted one of them.

The first time I saw this livery, I fell in love with it. It’s my second favorite livery, actually. Behind the Avianca A350, of course.

Oh, wait…

I guess it’s my favorite livery :p

Unfortunately, I have no votes left, as they’re all put into Avianca liveries…

1 Like

Oh my lord. That is the best looking 330 I’ve seen.

1 Like

1 Like

Great livery… it would be nice if it was introduced in IF 😍

3 Likes

With the A330-900 confirmed for a future update, I would love to see this elegant livery added!

3 Likes

Since it wasn’t add on the A333 unfortunately, Hifly should be add on the A339N (it is one of my favourite livery).
Unfortunately, I don’t have any votes left.

@anon99275236, look at this 👀

4 Likes

Voted for this beauty 👀

5 Likes

Better than the Generic livery for the same use

VOTED !

5 Likes

This livery is beautiful, we must have this livery in the IF, i had the opportunity to see the arrival of the first HiFly A339 at its base at Beja Airport, Portugal in 2019.

6 Likes

This is a livery I would really like to see added! Voted!

4 Likes

Beautiful livery

2 Likes

Beautiful aircraft, gets my vote!

1 Like

Definitely Need To See This ✈️🙌🏻

2 Likes