Hi all, i’m new to this forum!

Hello Guys, my name is Niels Dam and i’m from the Netherlands

Been using X-plane for over 5 years now and Infinite Flight for over 2 years, it’s getting beter and better, even though they still don’t have the Fokker 70 ;)

I’m an Aviation journalist, frequent flyer and an aspiring pilot.
I thought this forum would be a great platform to share experiences about IF, and also, when able, to ask the developers to implement a Fokker 70 very soon!
(It’s quite obvious what my favorite aircraft is ;) )

I’m also a member of the AF-KLM VA (callsign is KLM 1070)

I’m sure my time here will be well spend!

Regards,

Niels Dam

24 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Please have a browse of some of the topics below. They are useful guides and collections of information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

We look forward to your contributions!

19 Likes

Well hello there! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here ;D

3 Likes

Hope you have a great time here!
Hint : You will ;)

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! We do hope you can enjoy your stay here, and learn many things regarding how to socialize or tutorials to be a good Infinite Flight Pilot/ATC. Thank you for choosing us :)

4 Likes

Welcome! You are now a part of the IF fam.👌Just remember not to say anything dumb, I had to learn that the hard way😁

5 Likes

No question is dumb, sorry you experienced that…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Niels,

If you need any assistance within the forums feel free to contact me or the other friendly community members. It is nice to welcome a new friend to the community. Enjoy your time here.

Regards,
Kizzair

1 Like

Hey Niels! Welcome to the community, it’s great to see you’ve made one now, you should share those pictures from that special flight you were on! :)

Regards,
Cameron (I’m from AF-KLM too!)

1 Like

Speaking of that, you know what we need to bring back? “Best of the Community!”

2 Likes

Welcome to the form man! Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Welcome man enjoy the fourm

1 Like

Bonjour! And welcome to the forum! If you have any questions I’m sure my fellow members and I will be glad to help! Enjoy your time here,
-Daniel14

2 Likes

Hello Niels! Welcome to the community! If you ever have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me or any other moderator or regular. Have a great day/night!

1 Like

Welcome, always expect this kind of support for anything productive that you post! lol

3 Likes

Hey Niels!
Thanks for choosing the forum to share your passion for Infinite Flight and aviation! We promise you will grow here, learn new things, and have the time of your life! Once you check out that info @schyllberg showed you, you are well on your way into a fun flight aboard the community. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM and I promise to help you the best I can!

Enjoy the forum and happy landings!
Ryan

1 Like

Welcome man happy to see you around

1 Like

Hello, Welcome to IFC ^_^

I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know I did xD

1 Like

Thanks, i’ll be sure to live up to them

1 Like

Of course! The only dumb question that existed here in my opinion was “When is Global?” 😜

1 Like