Hey yall i have some questions about starting a va

Questions 1 does it have be based a real va
Questions 2 that’s all

1 Like

You can make a VA that’s not real, which is called a VO (Virtual Organization) it’s like your own made up Airline

check ifvarb.com for all the VAs and VOs operating

oh nice can it be religious like Christianity

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe someone who’s higher up that knows more about the IFVARB can tell you

1 Like

No, I am the process of making one right now. You have to come up with something unique

2 Likes

Not a religious one… though I’m not sure. I would assume not

1 Like

A Christian va

2 Likes

Like I said idk. I would assume not.

1 Like

Please look here about VA

1 Like

I do not believe the IFVARB allows VA/VO’s that are religiously or politically associated to respect everyone’s opinions and beliefs as well as to not create a conflict of interest.

3 Likes

It does not have to be based off of a real airline. But you can’t make one that a existing VA already is part of. I you have any questions about restrictions @mwe2187 is the IFVARB admin and he would Be more than happy to help you figure out what’s allowed and what’s not.

1 Like

A christian VA I’m down to join, if there are VA’s where you have to live in a certain country you should be allowed to make a christian one.

Yes, there are many more too

1 Like

https://ifvarb.com/policies.php
Check that out

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think there is anything in the policy that says it’s not allowed

I agree, this is probably true

1 Like

There is no policy. So I guess you could do a religious VA

Probably better to check with a IFVARB admin

2 Likes

If you have any questions, wait until an IFVARB employee can write to you. I can currently give you this information

And if they turn you down you can just bring up the point that nothing in the policy states against it.