Hey IFC I just decided to fly the world in a Boeing 737 700 bbj

If anyone wants to track me my call sign will be coorprate 737 700 I just finished my first leg and staying at klax for the night and then in the afternoon I am going to fly to sfo for a short time and then I’m gonna fly to Seattle Tacoma and so fourth and so fourth

11 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll take plenty of screenshots to share

2 Likes

Want to fly sometime

1 Like

Bon Voyage!!! On the journey

1 Like

What do you mean by this? I figured he is doing this on live so I think it would be more suitable for that category.

Well fine i rest my case
Casual Server
Live: Yes

How about that

1 Like

I feel like over the next couple of weeks, we will see a lot of posts like this.

4 Likes

I wish you best luck, but flying the world in a jetliner with APPR and a range like the B737 BBJ has doesn’t seem too special for me. If everyone shares his/her flight, the #live could get a bit crowded in near future, and if it is a thread like this without any maps, routes, detailed information, it should be closed to keep things organized imo. Nevertheless have fun!

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m gonna be on training server

When do you start? I wanna follow you

I’m gonna to start from Los angles this afternoon and I will post something saying that I started stay tuned for information later

Moved it to #live. I wish you the best of luck my friend! ;)

OK, tell me if you want, I can join you flight from some airport, we can fly together next to each other (I’m no planning a flight around the world just for example: LAX-SFO and than I will go, what do you say?

Yeah I’d like that I’m happy that you can tag along with me to sfo later today 👨🏼‍✈️👨🏽‍✈️

Thanks this will be my best accomplishment on infinite flight

2 Likes

What’s your Flightplan? I wanna see where this journey is taking you! Are you visiting every continent?

Yes I’m going to head around the world from Alaska and down the borders I don’t really have a flight plan yet I’m going to play it by ear

1 Like

Nice!!! Have fun!!! Update us here if you want!