Hey i need some tips

im thinking of getting ipad pro 11 2018 for playing if how recommende that for me?

2 Likes

who’’ soory my bbad

Hey! Check out this thread. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Also, you can edit your posts by hitting the pencil icon.

1 Like

I have an IPad pro. It has a high ram I would highly suggest!

1 Like

Thanks @anon79257371!

Wrong size but they have the same specifications

2 Likes

I have that device and it works great with this sim. I can run Anti-aliasing and high graphics with no problem

1 Like

thx guyss ❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Is a Huawei P30 lite 4GB Ram good for IF.

I‘m using the iPad Pro 12,9 2018 and in the beginning it was too big and too heavy. Due school in needed the bigger version and it’s really good for ATC. However, if you want to buy an iPad only for Infinite Flight I can recommend you the „normal“ iPad since it’s powerful enough and will get updates for a long time. The pro model is more fun but more expensive too. If you want to be productive like photo editing, etc,… just buy the pro since it’s faster. Also the 120Hz panel is so fun 😍

1 Like

Take a look at the link that was posted above. In short: it’s mediocre

I have the previous 10.5 ipad pro and I can play the game at max settings with no lags, so I would assume it will be even better on the next model

The 2018 iPad Pro is an awesome device for playing Infinite Flight, and gaming in general.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.