"Here We Go! Omg. That Was So Smooth. Ten Outta Ten"

Thank you, girl who was sitting in front of me.

Enjoy!

This was my trip from Dallas/Fort Worth to Portland, Oregon in May of this year. This was in an American Airlines A321SL. The landing was probably one of the smoothest I’ve experienced. Definitely a job well done by the pilots.

You can hear the “kiss” on the runway as the aircraft touches down. This is in contrast to the typical landing noise or “plastic shaking” found on average or hard landings.

And of course, the girl who sat in the row in front of me who said, "Here we go!!. Oh my god. That was so smooth. Ten outta ten. Ten outta ten. She may have said “ten outta ten” three times… one may have been covered by the landing noise.

What do you guys think of this landing?

27 Likes

They’ve landed? I didn’t hear a thing!

4 Likes

The passengers still wonder when they are landing😂

6 Likes

Thats the only thing AA is good for. Greasing. I have to wstch it over so I can see when he touched down

5 Likes

Never even see a wing bounce! They had to close the runway for a week after that landing from how much grease was on it.

17 Likes

Man that landing was amazingly smooth.

3 Likes

Yes, they probably did. Congrats to the pilot, he must be proud as heck.

4 Likes

Well, that’s a great landing for sure! Thanks for sharing, nice video! Looks rather fast though or is this just me?

2 Likes

Good landings

2 Likes

lol why’d you change it to butter? it was a good landing, not a bad one.

6 Likes

I couldn’t even tell they landed until the spoilers went up. That was mighty greasy. That girl was pretty funny too.

4 Likes

Thank you all, one of my best landings

5 Likes

It truthfully does seem a bit faster than normal A321 landings.

2 Likes

I dont know when it touched the ground.

Smooth landing ✈️

Ryanair please take notes 📝

Very nice video and well landing as well of course.

That’s an airbus for you 😉

Now that is a real butter

Of course they greased it, it’s KPDX. ;)

It does look like quite a nice landing, though. Hats off to the pilots!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.