Help with vaBase

Please help. I just bought vaBase for 88 dollars, and one thing is onply for windows ans I have no idea what top do.

2 Likes

Hello!

Myself, @CaptainZac, @Jason_M, @ran, @KaiM, @Jon_H, @Brandon_K, and plenty others all have experience with PHP, which is what vaBase is built off.

While I cannot speak for the others, as I don’t know their availability, I’m around to help. Feel free to shoot me a message.

Have a good one!

5 Likes

I helped build the El Al Virtual website in VABase, and i have helped plenty of other VAs (like virtualBlue) build, install, and customize VABase, so I would be happy to help. Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on Discord and I would be happy to help. 🙂

1 Like

Feel free to reach out. I’d love to help Anyway I can.

2 Likes

So I worked on customizing ANA Virtual’s upcoming new website and crew center, I’d say I can help you with VaBase with any questions or actual code as you’d like.

Another person I’d recommend if you also need help would be @JarrettFlies, he has good knowledge of VaBase as well.

If you have any questions or anything, just send me a message and I’ll respond as soon as I can.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.