Help With the b757

Hey IFC so i need help with the B757 does any one know how to fly it like its a plane becuase when i fly it and i am at my cruise ALT the Noise is all ways pointing down or somthing and when i taxi it needs lots of power to move when i am light so could some one that knows the B757 help us know how to fly this bird

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. The 757 is one of the older aircraft in the fleet. I suggest you view the topic down below, consider dropping a vote while you’re there. The 757 is in deplorable conditions, but we hope a rework will arrive in the future to get it to similar standards as the upcoming 777.

8 Likes

While it may be one of oldest aircraft, there are always ways to help you out.

During cruise, what is your cruise speed, flaps setting, and trim setting? This may contribute to the issues you are describing.

2 Likes

u can cruise at 41,000-45,000 feet and the issue will be resolved.

2 Likes

just make sure u keep ur speed at around M 0.79-0.81

1 Like

i was doing 300 my flaps were on nothing trim was +20

thats high hmmmm

2 Likes

Do you know how to keep the Noise up so it can fly like a 757

@NoahM is quite experienced with the B757 and might be able to help…

2 Likes

Sweet as bro you think you could give us your skills or tips on this plane

Trust me, I know it’s high but it will resolve your issue

1 Like

Okay sweet as

Any other tips guys?

Yessir
Taxi: 19% throttle is Idle
Cruise: 39,000-45,000 depending on weight, M.80
Descent: Start early, -1500 max
Landing: 115 KIAS, 20 Flaps

Fuel: 2x as much as you think

8 Likes

Oh Okay sweet as bro this should help bro Thanks

1 Like

In terms of landing keep the speed around 135-140 just prior to touchdown, I usually keep flaps full and drop the throttle at about 50 feet.

1 Like

Just so we know, the service ceiling of the IRL B757 is FL420. May not completely apply to IF but 45,000’ is a bit high. ;)

3 Likes

In real life… IF isnt real life nor are the 757 physics realistic, so if you want a quick fix you could do this.

4 Likes

Whats your VS for take offs

Sorry, just woke up, usually 45-5500

1 Like