Help with Setting Up New Yoke

I just got a Logitech Pro Flight Yoke for Christmas and it is somewhat working. I used Live Flight Connect to set it up. However, I’m struggling to setup the yoke. When I try to fly with the yoke it is very sensitive. If I pull up gently is begins to gently but then it just 1000 vertical speed. I try to turn and the entire plane rolls really aggressively. Also, I cannot get the yoke to calibrate to center. When the yoke is centered the controls to get set to 0 like the should (I don’t fly straight). The yoke is a little bit different than what I am used to so I am super confused. Can anyone give me assistance?

In the settings lower the sensitivity or move up the null bar so that any minor movements in the yolk won’t register. While in the settings make adjustments while moving the yolk. You should see the orange bar moving as you move your yolk. I use a Logitech 3D pro. Took some getting use too.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help. Also, do you know how to get reverse thrust to work on the levers

1 Like

So on my flight stick my trigger in the reverse thrust but it’s only idle thrust about 20% N1 depending on the aircraft. I don’t think that the throttle can also be used as the reverse thrust. Not sure if IF supports variable reverse thrust with after market controllers.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.