Help with my subscription

Tried contacting a mod 3 days ago about this but never got a response. Anyways I was trying to cancel my subscription before it renewed but now it did. I have an IPad Air 4 and when I go on the app store or settings my IF subscription doesn’t come up or give me a way to cancel it. Please help, thank you.

Hello!

There’s a reason it says in the Support FAQ that subscription queries etc are handled via email primarily. And you PMed me 1 day ago ;)

If you’re unable to see your subscription on your device, it’s most likely due to you purchasing the subscription through a different Apple-ID.

If possible, the best option would be to check the receipt which you receive via email from the store upon purchase and see which Apple-ID that are shown there.

1 Like

The problem is the device with that old Apple ID broke so I no longer have it.

The only way you can cancel the subscription is through the other Apple-ID.
There are different ways of doing so and you can find more information about that below:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Kinda weird how people jump into other people’s support topics to make fun of them.

6 Likes

Dude, I’m not dumb, it literally doesn’t pop up anywhere on the iPad.

yea i deserved that

1 Like

at least you apologized, that’s what matters.

1 Like

If you can’t figure it out, this seems more like an Support thing than an IFC thing, so try contacting Support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.