Help with lag when selecting airport

If you like, I can upload a video, so you can see it for yourself!

1 Like

Yeah share your replay

1 Like

Give me a few minutes!.

1 Like

Hey, @IzumiSagiri !

Try to download the last hotfix, if you have it already and the lag still happening, make sure to read all the posts and links that Cameron provides here:

2 Likes

All that I have already followed to the letter, but it does not work for me :(

1 Like

If you need it :)

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m uploading it on Youtube hehehe

Oh yeah that also works well lol

1 Like

can you check there please @Populeux_Music

1 Like

The video is private, you have to make it public

ready!. :)

I’m not sure why that’s happening, reinstalling the app might be your last option but other than that since it works on solo it can’t be your connection.

Well, my ipad is factory restored, and I have 10 megabytes of internet speed on the ipad. I don’t think that is the problem

1 Like

The weird thing is that on my cell phone, which is low-end, that doesn’t happen with the map, on the contrary, the map even runs beautifully.

1 Like

Might be an iPad issue then? The 6th Gen iPad is only like 2-3 years old so it’s not a old device. How many megabytes of wifi speed are you getting on your cell phone?

I manage my wifi like this, for example my cell phone has 5 megabytes of speed, which are only for the cell phone, on the other hand the ipad has 10, and those 10 are only for the ipad it is not shared or anything like that.

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s the problem then.

1 Like

Do not worry!. Thanks for the help! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.