Help to add in my flight plan, the new arrival to MMMX

Hello everyone! I hope you are well !. But the reason for my theme is that I have seen several who have flown MMMX, and they make the new arrival, I have tried to put it, but it does not let me since the fixed ones do not exist in the simulator. Could someone tell me how I can put the new arrival, when to go as MMMX destination? I would thank you a lot!.

2 Likes

Hello! Currently we can only use the Stars/Arrivals that are in the game currently.

So many believe! but I have already seen several people who make the new arrival !.

What is the name of the STAR that you would like to add to your flight plan?

I could not tell you exactly about the arrival! but currently they use new arrivals in MMMX and I have seen several people do them, and I check their FPL and they have even the fixed ones.

This is an example of them!!

Screenshot_20210404-180504|284x600

new arrivals have not yet arrived in the simulator, however, you can lean on the ones that are already

I know they are not! but I have seen people who arrive at MMMX with the new arrival, when it is not there yet, and I literally feel sorry to fly to MMMX without making the new arrival :(

2 Likes

I think @Enrique_Fernandez is familiar with the new arrivals, you could try pm’ing them

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will try to communicate with him!

1 Like

If you want the new procedures the only way to do this is via foreflight, share your flight plan direcly from foreflight to IF

2 Likes

But I think you need to pay a subscription in Foreflight to have access to everything, right?

Yep, subscription is required

Then I won’t be able to :(

Although it sounds kinda simple, I’d try making a FPL using fixes that approximate the actual STAR.

Like what rich pj said, try this

Don’t use the mex11 fix, that’s my fault

1 Like

You could try using coordinates?

That’s what I’ve been thinking! but where to find the coordinates?

Thane how do explain this?

Ummm…What. I think you replied to the wrong person