Help please! I can't buy multiplayer.

Help…! I can’t buy multiplayer. It just says Purchase failed:2 Unknown Error. Google pay says the error too. Help please!

2 Likes

Hi @Liza_ROBLOX_and_more. Try the following steps:
▪Uninstall-Reinstall IF
▪Make sure that you have a stable network connection
▪Restart devise
I had the same issue some weeks before and after I reinstall IF it worked perfectly!!

1 Like

Let’s try fixing it by clearing data in Application Settings.

Step 1 :Go to Settings and go to either “Application manager” or “Apps”
Step 2: find “Google Play Store”
Step 3 : Press on “Clear data”, “Clear cache”, then “Force stop”, in that order (if able)
Step 4: Open Play Store and you should be welcomed with Google Play terms of service pop-up window.

Hope this help :)

You mean “Google play” right? :)

1 Like

What device are you using?

If its not any of the Devices listed above, your phone can’t support IF Global.

Requirements:
Android: Must support OpenGL ES 3.0 and higher or must have Android 5.0 and higher.

IOS: Must have IOS10 and later.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

It looks like you are getting an error whilst purchasing IF Pro, correct?

Here are the following solutions:

• Make sure you have a stable connection with your internet

• Try resetting your WiFi or forget your password on your device and type it in again.

• Reinstall Infinite Flight

• Restart the device you are having problems with

If this does not help:

• Make sure you have Android 5.0 or higher and check it it can support OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher.

If your device does not support the following information above then try updating it.

If not then i’m sorry you might have to contact Google Play to fix this issue and buy a new phone/tablet.

By adding what @SpeedPlayz said you most likely have a pre-global version so you can’t buy a pro subscription.

Can we let the poster reply first before running around in a massive circle suggesting a bunch of stuff?

No need to suggest a million things until we’ve received some basic information like device.

Thanks.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.