Help on my VA

Hi, hope you guys are doing well. I was wondering how I can get my Virtual Airline Approved. The VA is not yet complete as I’m working on it like the website and many other things. I just needed to know how it can get approved as I’m serious about this airline and hope it can succeed in the future. That’s all thanks!

First of all, this belongs in #live:va. #support is for in-app issues.

Second, you must reserve your VA with the IFVARB. Once (or if) you’ve already done so, you may create a staff request post here.

IFVARB’s website where you can reserve a VA:

Check the “Creating a VA/VO” tab on how to start a VA.

1 Like

Thanks for the help and idk if I told you guys this I’m new to the IFC. Sorry for that’

I would recommend getting approval by an IFVARB Admin to post in the VA Category

1 Like

Oh ok thanks.

1 Like

That’s just so it doesn’t get taken down unexpectedly

1 Like

Yea true thanks for the help. I really appreciate the help you gave me as I am new to this IFC.

1 Like

Anytime man!

1 Like

I’m actually contacting him right now hope he answers and good luck to you.

1 Like

Also, I’m your new to the community, try to get sone veterans on your side to help in dealings with the IFC and IFVARB

1 Like

Ok thanks sounds like a plan

But you have to be TL2 to apply … just keep liking and posting then will get it !

1 Like

Yes people have told me that I need to be TL2. But thanks for your support! :D

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.